Led by Executive
Director, Guy Baker
The best in the Bay Area!
3x Olympic Medalist, 2x World Champion
7x NCAA/Collegiate Champion
GAIN AN E.D.G.E. Sports-Performance Consulting
Season Starts August 26
Heritage High School
Full Practice Schedule Available Here
A FREE 2-week trial is offered every season for athletes new to Lamorinda Brentwood. Registration through TeamSnap and a no-cost Trial Membership with USA Water Polo are required to participate in the trial program.
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER - 3 STEPS:
STEP 1: City of Brentwood Aquatic Waiver. Click here. This waiver is required annually by the City of Brentwood to use its facilities. If your child didn't participate this summer, please print, complete and sign the waiver and bring it with you to the first practice.
STEP 2: USA Water Polo (USAWP)
Already a member of USA Water Polo affiliated with Lamorinda Water Polo? Proceed to Step 3.
Affiliated with Another Club? You'll need to change your athlete's club affiliation to Lamorinda Water Polo (1309). Click here and login to USAWP. Under Member Home on the far left, expand Member Area and select Change Club Affiliation.
NEW to Water Polo? Click here → Join USA Water Polo: A membership with USA Water Polo, the national governing body for our sport, is required. Our Club ID is Lamorinda Water Polo (1309).
You'll need your athlete's USAWP Membership ID Number and Expiration Date to register at Step 3, so be sure and write them down.
- Trial: Required to participate in our free 2-week trial. This free 14-day membership is available only once in a lifetime and as first-time membership. Does not allow participation in tournaments or events.
- Gold: $115 - Required for participation in Junior Olympics. Allows participation in all USAWP affiliated events.
- Silver: $78 - allows participation in practice and sanctioned games (excludes national contests and Olympic Development Program).
- *Bronze: $40 - same privileges as Silver, however is only valid for some (not all) local sanctioned tournaments.
*Recommended. Membership can be upgraded during the season if required for tournament participation.
STEP 3: REGISTER
Select TRIAL or the AGE GROUP of your child from the table below, you'll be directed to TeamSnap and guided through setting up an account if you don't already have one.
**TO PARTICIPATE IN THE 2-WEEK FREE TRIAL, SELECT TRIAL BELOW. DO NOT SELECT YOUR CHILD'S AGE GROUP OR OR YOU WILL BE INSTRUCTED TO PAY.**
|2-Week Free Trial - ALL AGES||FREE|
|8U/10U Coed - Aug 2, 2007 - Aug 1, 2009||$275|
|12U Girls - Aug 2, 2005 - Aug 1, 2007||$325|
|12U Boys - Aug 2, 2005 - Aug 1, 2007||$325|
|14U Girls - Aug 2, 2003 - Aug 1, 2005||$325|
|14U Boys - Aug 2, 2003 - Aug 1, 2005||$325|
- Multi-Player Discount: If you're enrolling two or more athletes in the same season, you'll receive a discount of $50 for each additional child.
- Multi-Player Registration: If you're registering multiple players, and one or more is doing the trial program, register the trial athlete(s) FIRST, then return to this page to register your additional athlete(s).
- Continuing After the Trial: If your athlete wants to continue after the 2-week free trial, return to this page and select your child's age group from the table above. You'll be directed to TeamSnap to complete registration and payment for the season. You will also need to upgrade your child's Trial Membership with USA Water Polo.
- Payment Plan: The registration fee may be split into two or three payments. The first payment is due at the time of registration. The final payment is due by October 21. Please email the Coordinator before registering to set up a payment plan.
- Registration fee includes local tournaments: There are no additional fees or costs for local tournaments. However, upgraded membership with USA Water Polo to Silver may be required for some tournaments.
- Team Suit: A Lamorinda team suit OR solid color suit with no other club or school name or logos is requested for all tournaments. Additional team apparel for athletes and fans is available at our team store - click here.
- Financial Assistance: Families requesting financial assistance must complete and submit this form by the date indicated.
Please contact us with any questions. We're here to help!