Led by Executive
Director, Guy Baker
The best in the Bay Area!
3x Olympic Medalist, 2x World Champion
7x NCAA/Collegiate Champion
GAIN AN E.D.G.E. Sports-Performance Consulting
November 26 - February 7
Heritage High School
Full Practice Schedule Posted in TeamSnap
A FREE 2-week trial is offered every season for athletes new to Lamorinda Brentwood. Registration through TeamSnap and a no-cost Trial Membership with USA Water Polo are required to participate in the trial program.
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER - 3 STEPS:
STEP 1: PRINT - City of Brentwood Aquatic Waiver. Click here to print. Your child will not be allowed to participate without this form. This waiver is required by the City of Brentwood to use its facilities. If your child is new to Lamorinda Brentwood OR didn't participate last summer or fall, please print, complete and sign the waiver and bring it with you to the first practice. YOUR CHILD WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE WITHOUT THIS WAIVER.
STEP 2: JOIN - USA Water Polo (USAWP)
Club info: Lamorinda Water Polo (1309)
- Already a current member of USA Water Polo affiliated with Lamorinda Water Polo? Proceed to Step 3!
- Affiliated with Another Club? You'll need to change your athlete's club affiliation to Lamorinda Water Polo (1309). Click here and login to USAWP. Under Member Home on the far left, expand Member Area and select Change Club Affiliation.
- NEW to Water Polo? Click → Join USA Water Polo: A membership with USA Water Polo, the national governing body for our sport, is required to participate.
You'll need your athlete's USAWP Membership ID Number and Expiration Date for Step 3, Registering in TeamSnap, so be sure and write them down.
- Trial: No cost. Required to participate in our free 2-week trial. This 14-day membership is available only once in a lifetime and as first-time membership. Does not allow participation in tournaments or events.
- Gold: $115 - Required for participation in Junior Olympics. Allows participation in all USAWP affiliated events.
- Silver: $78 - allows participation in practice and sanctioned games (excludes national contests and Olympic Development Program).
- *Bronze: $40 - same privileges as Silver, however is only valid for some (not all) local sanctioned tournaments.
*Recommended. Membership can be upgraded during the season if required for tournament participation.
STEP 3: REGISTER - TeamSnap
Select TRIAL or the AGE GROUP of your child from the table below, you'll be directed to TeamSnap and guided through setting up an account if you don't already have one.
**TO PARTICIPATE IN THE 2-WEEK FREE TRIAL, SELECT TRIAL BELOW. DO NOT SELECT YOUR CHILD'S AGE GROUP OR OR YOU WILL BE INSTRUCTED TO PAY.**
|PROGRAM - (BIRTHDATE)||FEE
|TRIAL - ANY AGE||2 WEEKS FREE|
|8U/10U COED (Aug 2, 2008 - Aug 1, 2010)||$275|
|12U GIRLS (Aug 2, 2006 - Aug 1, 2008)||$325|
|12U BOYS (Aug 2, 2006 - Aug 1, 2008)||$325|
|14U GIRLS (Aug 2, 2004 - Aug 1, 2006)||$325|
|14U BOYS (Aug 2, 2004 - Aug 1, 2006)||$325
|16U GIRLS (Aug 2, 2002 - Aug 1, 2004)||$325|
|16U BOYS (Aug 2, 2002 - Aug 1, 2004)||$325|
|18U GIRLS (Aug 2, 2000 - Aug 1, 2002)||$325|
|18U BOYS (Aug 2, 2000 - Aug 1, 2002)||$325|
- Multi-Player Discount: If you're enrolling two or more athletes in the same season, you'll receive a discount of $50 for each additional child.
- Multi-Player Registration: If you're registering multiple children, and one or more is doing the trial program, register the trial athlete(s) FIRST, then return to this page to register your additional athlete(s).
- Continuing After the Trial: If your athlete wants to continue after the 2-week free trial, return to this page and select your child's age group from the table above. You'll be directed to TeamSnap to complete registration and payment for the season. You will also need to upgrade your child's Trial Membership with USA Water Polo.
- Payment Plan: The registration fee may be split into two or three payments. The first payment is due at the time of registration. The final payment is due by January 24. Please email the Coordinator before registering to set up a payment plan.
- Registration fee includes local tournaments: There are no additional fees or costs for local tournaments. However, upgraded membership with USA Water Polo to Silver may be required for some tournaments.
- Team Suit: A Lamorinda team suit OR solid color suit with no other club or school names or logos is requested for all tournaments. Additional team apparel for athletes and their fans is available at the team store - click here.
- Financial Assistance: Families requesting financial assistance must complete and submit this form by the date indicated.
Please contact us with any questions. We're here to help!