Guy Baker, Executive Director
3x Olympic Medalist, 2x World Champion
7x NCAA Collegiate Champion
2022 Fall Season
The fall season for boys and girls ages 8-14 (8th grade & under) will start in early September. If your child is a past or current athlete, you'll receive information when registration opens.
If you're new to our program, please contact us to be added to our list to receive updates.
Our SPLASHBALL program is a great intro to water polo for kids 5-9. Check it out and spread the word!
Click here for information about our 1-week Free Trial.
Things you can do now to prepare for registration:
WAIVERS - PRINT AND SIGN
Every participant must complete/renew all four waivers for 2022.
Save your ink and paper and print only the signature pages of multi-page waivers and bring them to the first practice. Multiple children can be put on the same form(s).
- Lamorinda Brentwood Water Polo Covid-19 Hold Harmless Waiver
- Lamorinda Brentwood Water Polo Liability Release
- LUHSD Facility User Protocol Acknowledgement and Liability Form
- City of Brentwood Aquatic Waiver & Release of Liability
USA WATER POLO (USAWP) - JOIN OR RENEW
Every athlete must have a current membership with USA Water Polo, the national governing body for water polo.
Be sure your child's Covid-19 Return to Play Release and Waiver is current before the first practice.
NEW athletes: Click here to join USA Water Polo.
Club affiliation is Lamorinda Water Polo (1309). You'll need your child's Member ID# and Expiration Date to complete Registration.
- Bronze* - $45: Allows participation in most local tournaments.
- Silver - $87: Allows participation all local tournaments.
- Gold - $135: Required for participation in Junior Olympics.
*Recommended - membership can be upgraded during the season if necessary for tournament participation.
Uniform Suits & Apparel: Click here for the links to purchase team suits and apparel.