Guy Baker, Executive Director
3x Olympic Medalist, 2x World Champion
7x NCAA Collegiate Champion
We anticipate starting the fall session the first week of September. Practice will be 3 times per week at Heritage High School. The schedule and registration will be posted soon.
If your child is a past participant, you're on our mailing list and will be notified when registration opens. If your child is new to our program, please contact us to be added to our mailing list.
Things you can do now to prepare for registration:
WAIVERS - PRINT AND SIGN
If your child is a returning athlete, you don't need to complete these waivers again this calendar year.
There are four waivers required for participation. On the multi-page waivers, PLEASE save your ink and paper - print only the signature pages and bring them to the first practice. Forms can't be submitted electronically.
- Lamorinda Brentwood Water Polo Covid-19 Hold Harmless Waiver
- Lamorinda Brentwood Water Polo Liability Release
- LUHSD Facility User Protocol Acknowledgement and Liability Form
- City of Brentwood Aquatic Waiver & Release of Liability
USA WATER POLO (USAWP) - JOIN OR RENEW
Returning athletes: Renew your child's membership and complete the online Covid-19 Return to Play Release and Waiver before the first practice.
NEW PARTICIPANTS: → Join USA WaterPolo. The club affiliation to select is Lamorinda Water Polo (1309). You'll need your child's Member ID# and Expiration Date to complete Registration.
- Trial - No Cost: 14-day Trial Membership. Available only once in a lifetime and as a first-time membership only. Does not allow participation in tournaments or events.
- Bronze* - $45: Allows participation in most local tournaments.
- Silver - $87: Allows participation all local tournaments.
- Gold - $135: Required for participation in Junior Olympics.
*Recommended. Membership can be upgraded during the season if necessary for tournament participation.
No payment plan options are currently available. Payment must be made in full before the first day of practice. We hope to offer this option again when we return to normal operations.
Unfortunately, until our organization returns to normal program operations, the financial assistance program remains suspended.
No prorated rates or discounts will be offered if an athlete can't attend all sessions.