Spring Registration - NOW OPEN
Led by the best in the Bay Area!
3x Olympic Medalist
2x World Champion
7x NCAA/Collegiate Champion
Executive Director Lamorinda Water Polo Club
GAIN AN E.D.G.E. Sports-Performance Consulting
Heritage High School
- 12U & 14U Start on Tuesday, February 27
- 8U & 10U Start on Thursday, March 1
- 16 & 18U Skills & Fundamentals Camp - Starts on Sunday, March 4
- We offer a 2-day per week program for 8U/10U and a 3-day per week program for 12U/14U Boys and Girls.
- For high school players, we offer a 1-day per week skills and fundamentals camp to keep athletes sharp for the summer season!
- For athletes new to Lamorinda Brentwood, we offer a two-week free trial to allow players an opportunity to give it a try. Registration and a no-cost membership with USA Water Polo is required for the trial program.
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER - 3 STEPS:
Step 1: Join USA Water Polo (USAWP)
Already a member of USA Water Polo? Proceed to Step 2.
Affiliated with Another Club? You'll need to change your athlete's club affiliation to Lamorinda Water Polo (1309). If your athlete is participating in our 2-week free trial, you may retain the current club affiliation and change it at the end of the trial period.
Brand New to Water Polo? START HERE: A membership with USA Water Polo, the national governing body for our sport, is required. You'll need your athlete's USAWP Membership ID and Expiration Date before continuing to Step 2.
- Trial: Required to participate in our free 2-week trial. This free 14-day membership is available only once in a lifetime and as first-time membership. Does not allow for participation in tournaments or events.
- Gold: $115 - allows participation in all USAWP affiliated events including Junior Olympics.
- Silver: $78 - allows participation in practice and sanctioned games (excludes national contests and ODP).
- *Bronze: $40 - same privileges as Silver, however is only valid for some (not all) local sanctioned tournaments.
*Recommended. Membership may be upgraded during the season if required for tournament participation.
Our club ID is Lamorinda Water Polo (1309). Be sure to write down the USAWP Membership ID and Expiration Date for Step 2.
→ Click here: Join USA Water Polo
Step 2: Register with Lamorinda Brentwood Water Polo
Select the TRIAL or AGE GROUP program from the table below, you'll be directed to TeamSnap and guided through setting up an account if you don't already have one.
PROGRAMS (Athlete’s Birthdate)
|Trial Program (Any Age)||Two-Week Free Trial*|
|8U/10U Girls & Boys (Aug 2, 2007 - Aug. 1, 2009) 2 Practices Per Week||$240|
|12U Girls & Boys (Aug 2, 2005 - Aug 1, 2007) 3 Practices Per Week||$390|
|14U Girls & Boys (Aug 2, 2003 - Aug 1, 2005) 3 Practices Per Week||$390|
|16U Girls & Boys (Aug 2, 2001- Aug 1, 2003) 1x Per Week – Skills & Fundamentals Camp||$130|
|18U Girls & Boys (Aug 2, 1999 - Aug 1, 2001) 1x Per Week - Skills & Fundamentals Camp||$130|
- Multi-Player Discount: If you're enrolling two or more athletes in the same season, you'll receive a discount of $50 for each additional child.
- Multi-Player Registration: If you're registering multiple players, and one or more is doing the trial program, register the trial athlete(s) FIRST, then return to this page to register your additional athlete(s).
- Payment plans are available: The fee may be split into two or three payments. The first payment is due at the time of registration. The final payment is due by April 20. If you'd like to set up a payment plan, please email the coordinator before registering.
- Registration fee includes local tournaments: There are no additional fees or costs for local tournaments. A Lamorinda team suit or solid color suit with no other club or school name or logos is requested for all tournaments.
- Financial assistance is available: Families requesting financial assistance must complete and submit this form to LWPC by the date indicated.
*Continuing after the trial: Athletes choosing to continue at the end of the 2-week trial period must return to this page and complete the registration and payment for the season.
Step 3: Complete City of Brentwood Aquatic Waiver
This waiver is required annually by the City of Brentwood to use its facilities. If you already completed it for summer, fall or winter, you don't need to submit it again..
New participants: Please print, complete and sign the Aquatic Waiver and Release of Liability Form and bring with you on the first day of practice.
Questions? Email us!