Led by Executive
Director, Guy Baker
The best in the Bay Area!
3x Olympic Medalist, 2x World Champion
7x NCAA/Collegiate Champion
GAIN AN E.D.G.E. Sports-Performance Consulting
Season Starts May 20
Heritage High School
Full Practice Schedule Available Here
A FREE 2-week trial is offered every season for athletes new to Lamorinda Brentwood.
Registration through TeamSnap and a no-cost
Trial Membership with USA Water Polo
are required to participate in the trial program.
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER - 3 STEPS:
STEP 1: Join USA Water Polo (USAWP)
Already a member of USA Water Polo with Lamorinda Water Polo? Proceed to Step 2.
Affiliated with Another Club? You'll need to change your athlete's club affiliation to Lamorinda Water Polo (1309). Click here and login to USAWP. Under Member Home on the far left, expand Member Area and select Change Club Affiliation.
Brand New to Water Polo? Click here → Join USA Water Polo: A membership with USA Water Polo, the national governing body for our sport, is required. Our Club ID is Lamorinda Water Polo (1309).
You'll need your athlete's USAWP Membership ID Number and Expiration Date to continue to Step 2, so be sure and write it down.
- Trial: Required to participate in our free 2-week trial. This free 14-day membership is available only once in a lifetime and as first-time membership. Does not allow participation in tournaments or events.
- Gold: $115 - Required for participation in Junior Olympics. Allows participation in all USAWP affiliated events.
- Silver: $78 - allows participation in practice and sanctioned games (excludes national contests and Olympic Development Program).
- *Bronze: $40 - same privileges as Silver, however is only valid for some (not all) local sanctioned tournaments.
*Recommended. Membership can be upgraded during the season if required for tournament participation.
STEP 2: REGISTRATION
Select TRIAL or the AGE GROUP of your child from the table below, you'll be directed to TeamSnap and guided through setting up an account if you don't already have one.
**TO PARTICIPATE IN THE 2-WEEK FREE TRIAL, YOU MUST SELECT TRIAL BELOW (NOT YOUR CHILD'S AGE GROUP) OR
OR YOU WILL BE INSTRUCTED TO PAY.**
|PROGRAM (Select by Birthday)||FEE|
|2-WEEK FREE TRIAL - ALL AGE GROUPS||No Cost|
|10U Girls (Aug 2, 2007 - Aug 1, 2009)||$325|
|10U Boys (Aug 2, 2007 - Aug 1, 2009)||$325|
|12U Girls (Aug 2, 2005 - Aug 1, 2007)||$425|
|12U Boys (Aug 2, 2005 - Aug 1, 2007)||$425|
|14U Girls (Aug 2, 2003 - Aug 1, 2005)||$425|
|14U Boys (Aug 2, 2003 - Aug 1, 2005)||$425|
|16U Girls (Aug 2, 2001- Aug 1, 2003)||$425|
|16U Boys (Aug 2, 2001- Aug 1, 2003)||$425|
|18U Girls (Aug 2, 1999 - Aug 1, 2001)||$425|
|18U Boys (Aug 2, 1999 - Aug 1, 2001)||$425|
STEP 3: City of Brentwood Aquatic Waiver
This waiver is required annually by the City of Brentwood to use its facilities. Even if you've already submitted a waiver from prior seasons, please submit a new one as we need to refresh every year.
New participants: Please print, complete and sign the Aquatic Waiver and Release of Liability Form and bring it with you on the first day of practice.
- Multi-Player Discount: If you're enrolling two or more athletes in the same season, you'll receive a discount of $50 for each additional child.
- Multi-Player Registration: If you're registering multiple players, and one or more is doing the trial program, register the trial athlete(s) FIRST, then return to this page to register your additional athlete(s).
- Continuing After the Trial: If your athlete wants to continue after the 2-week free trial, return to this page and select your child's age group from the table above. You'll be directed to TeamSnap to complete registration and payment for the season. You will also need to upgrade your child's Trial Membership with USA Water Polo.
- Payment Plan: The registration fee may be split into two or three payments. The first payment is due at the time of registration. The final payment is due by July 18. Please email the coordinator before registering to set up a payment plan.
- Registration fee includes local tournaments: There are no additional fees or costs for local tournaments. The National Junior Olympics (NJOs) and qualification tournaments do require additional fees. However, participation is not required. Please visit our Junior Olympics page for more information.
- Team Suit: A Lamorinda team suit OR solid color suit with no other club or school name or logos is requested for all tournaments. The team suit is required for JOs and qualification tournaments.
- Financial Assistance: Families requesting financial assistance must complete and submit this form by the date indicated.
Please contact us with any questions. We're here to help!