Led by the best in the Bay Area!
3x Olympic Medalist
2x World Champion
7x NCAA/Collegiate Champion
Executive Director Lamorinda Water Polo Club
GAIN AN E.D.G.E. Sports-Performance Consulting
Winter Season Begins on Monday, November 27th
At Heritage High School
Practice Schedule: November 27th - February 1st
- Sunday afternoon: All age groups
- Monday evening: 12U Coed, 14U-18U Girls
- Tuesday evening: 14U-18U Boys
- Wednesday evening:10U Coed*, 12U Coed Beginners*, 12U Coed, 14U-18U Girls
- Thursday evening: 14U-18U Boys
*2 practices per week on Sundays and Wednesdays. All other groups practice 3 times/week.
Click here for the complete winter practice schedule. No practice December 24th - January 4th, and January 15th.
At the coaches' discretion, some athletes may practice and/or play "up" based on individual experience (e.g. 12U athlete practices/plays with the 14U team).
We plan to send as many teams as possible to the WinterFest tournament in Southern California the weekend of February 10-11th. Last year, our 14U boys took 3rd place in their division! There is an additional cost for this tournament. Travel and accommodations are the responsibility of each family. Details will be announced as they are available.
INSTRUCTIONS TO REGISTER - 3 STEPS:
Step 1: Join USA Water Polo (USAWP)
If your athlete is already a member of USA Water Polo, proceed to Step 2.
Brand New to Water Polo? START HERE!
A membership with USA Water Polo, the national governing body for our sport, is required. You'll need your child's USAWP Membership ID and Expiration Date before continuing to Step 2.
To join USA Water Polo, click here: Join USA Water Polo
There are three membership options, please select TRIAL, *BRONZE or **SILVER:
- Trial: A free 14-day membership available only once in a lifetime and as first-time membership. Not allowed to participate in tournaments or events. Required for participation in Lamo East free 2-week trial.
- *Bronze: $35 - "Basic" athlete membership; eligible for club practices, local/regional league play, some local sanctioned tournaments. Not eligible for participation in National Championship events (i.e Junior Olympics), any ODP program, or large-scale sanctioned tournaments.
- **Silver: $75.00 - " Enhanced" athlete membership; eligible for club practices, local and regional sanctioned leagues and tournaments, and ODP Camps only. Not eligible for participation in National Championship events (i.e. Junior Olympics, ODP Zone Team or Holiday Camp).
**WinterFest participants will need Silver membership; however, it's easy to upgrade from Bronze to Silver once teams are confirmed for WinterFest.
Our club ID is Lamorinda Water Polo (1309). Be sure to write down the USAWP Membership ID and Expiration Date for Step 2.
Already Affiliated with Another USAWP Club?
You'll need to switch your athlete's club affiliation to Lamorinda Water Polo (1309). If your child is participating in our 2-week free trial, you may retain the current affiliation and switch at the end of the trial period.
Step 2: Register with Lamorinda Water Polo
We use TeamSnap for registration. After selecting the trial or age group program from the table below, you'll be directed to TeamSnap and guided through setting up an account if you don't already have one.
- Select TRIAL to register for the free 2-week Trial Program
- Select your CHILD'S AGE GROUP to register for the Full Season
Multi-player discount: If you're enrolling two or more athletes in the same season, you'll receive a discount of $50 each for every additional child.
Multiple-Player Registration: If you have multiple children to register AND one or more is registering for the trial program, you'll need to complete the trial registration first, then return to this page to register your additional players.
|PROGRAM (BIRTHDATE)||WINTER REGISTRATION FEE|
NO CHARGE *
|10U GIRLS/BOYS (Aug 2, 2009 - Aug 1, 2011) 2 Practices/Week
|12U BEGINNERS GIRLS/BOYS (Aug 2, 2007 - Aug 1, 2009) 2 Practices/Week
|12U GIRLS/BOYS (Aug 2, 2005 - Aug 1, 2007) 3 Practices/Week
14U GIRLS/BOYS (Aug 2, 2003 - Aug 1, 2005) 3 Practices/Week
|16U GIRLS/BOYS (Aug 2, 2001 - Aug 1, 2003) 3 Practices/Week
|18U GIRLS/BOYS (Aug 2, 1999 - Aug 1, 2001) 3 Practices/Week
*Athletes continuing after the second week of the trial program must return to this page and pay the seasonal fee for the respective program. Athletes with current or prior LWPC membership are not eligible.
- Payment plans are available! The fee may be split into two or three payments with the final payment due before January 26. If you'd like to set up a payment plan, please email [email protected] before registering.
- Registration fee includes local tournaments. There are no additional fees or costs for tournaments other than WinterFest. We ask that athletes wear either a Lamorinda team suit or solid color suit to all tournaments.
Financial assistance is available. Families requesting financial assistance must complete and submit this form print this form to LWPC by the date indicated.
- Registration fee does not include costs for optional WinterFest Tournament.
Step 3: Complete City of Brentwood Aquatic Waiver
If you've already completed this form for your athlete for the summer or fall season, you don't need to do it again.
New participants - Please print, complete and sign the Aquatic Waiver and Release of Liability Form and bring with you on the first day of practice. This form is required by the City of Brentwood to use its facilities.
Questions? eMail [email protected]